Copy Text On Screen Pro APK – Any text that is displayed on the mobile screen will be copied to the clipboard.
|App Name||Copy Text On Screen Pro|
|Get it On|
When the standard long-press way of copying text from your phone’s screen doesn’t work, this app can help. Simply send it a screenshot of the phone’s display. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software is used to decipher the on-screen text, and OCR is accurate over 99.9 percent of the time.
Any text you see on your phone’s screen can be copied and pasted into the clipboard. Just send an image to the program, and it will automatically extract the text. A variety of apps, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, and the News Republic, allow you to copy and paste the text. Previous scans are listed. Ninety-two different languages can be used with the extracted text from the image. You can translate text into more than a hundred different languages. It snags the contact info (phone, email, and web address). Latin, Chinese, Devanagari, Japanese, and Korean text is recognized at no cost. The first one thousand scans of a document written in a supported Other Language are always free. The best technique to extract text from documents published in English or other languages based on Latin is with this application.
Guidelines for operating the app. Could you take a picture of it first? Once you’ve taken a screenshot, open it up and send it to this program. Finally, pick the text to OCR by dragging the edges of the crop view before saving and deciding which language to use. While the software performs optical character recognition to extract the text, your patience is appreciated (Optical Character Recognition). Finally, you can forward the detected text to another person or copy it to the clipboard. Taking a screenshot involves pressing and holding power and volume-down keys for 2 seconds. If it doesn’t do the trick, try pressing and holding the “Power” and “Home” buttons together for 2 seconds.
- Any text that is displayed on the mobile screen will be copied to the clipboard.
- You may extract text from any image by sharing it with this software, which will then search for words wherever in the image.
- It doesn’t matter what app you’re using—Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Tumblr, News Republic—just copy the text.
- Recent scans’ whole archive.
- Text can be recognized from images in 92 different languages.
- Text may be translated into over 100 and more languages.
- Finds the phone number, email address, and URL.
- Text in the Latin script (which includes English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, German, and Portuguese, among other languages), Chinese script, Devanagari script (which includes Hindi, Sanskrit, Marathi, and Nepali), Japanese script, and Korean script can be recognized for no cost at all.
- For scripts of other languages, the first 1000 scans are free, but after that, you’ll have to pay for each additional scan.