ProShot MOD APK is a complex and powerful camera software full with features, settings, and choices that may overwhelm at first, but are simple to learn.
|Publisher||Rise Up Games|
|Latest Version||184.108.40.206 build 413|
|MOD Info||Paid, Patched|
|Get it On|
ProShot is a photo and video capture application with advanced adjustment features to help you create awe-inspiring products. You will take the time to adjust the relevant elements to match the colors and lighting of the place where you stand. In addition, the quality of the product and the aspect ratio are also factors that should be considered, and you will be able to edit them easily. Surely this will be a tool that any user will love to use.
SUPPORT SHOOTING NEW SUBJECTS
For a photography application like ProShot, it is necessary to help users capture many elements to bring three new light painting modes in its latest version. These include Water, Star, and Bulb. When you look at the names of these modes, you will know what subjects it is used to capture or record. You can capture flowing streams or dramatic starry skies with complete ease.
ADVANCED PHOTO AND VIDEO RECORDING FEATURES
When you experience ProShot, you will enjoy the elements this application brings to you. It offers an advanced photo and video recording feature full of features to help you capture the desired images or videos. In addition, you will also spend a lot of time learning and setting up different shooting and recording modes depending on specific subjects and updating with exciting new features.
At the top right corner of the screen, you will see a text Auto; this auto feature is where you can customize elements like Iso, Shutter, and WB. You will see for yourself the different modes available to use from manual, auto, to custom. Giving many options lets you efficiently use and get yourself beautiful photos and quality movies depending on the situation. At the same time, manual editing is not as complex as you think.
When you choose manually and in the right corner of the screen appears the letter M, you will see three elements appear: SHR (Shutter), ISO, and WB. The Shutter factor will relate to the exposure time, and you will find different parameters to choose from depending on the light source where you are. The second factor is that ISO will be related to light sensitivity, and the higher the index, the more light in the image will increase. The last factor is that the WB determines the color of the image according to specific weather.
PRODUCE QUALITY VIDEOS AND PHOTOS
When you take pictures with ProShot, you will certainly care about the quality that this application can fully support. Because the application allows you to both take photos and record videos, you need to choose the appropriate file format, frame rate, and corresponding resolution to use. Anyone wants that the products they create are absolutely quality, and with just one application, they can achieve a video up to 4K quality and a photo without defects.
Another simple factor that any user needs to consider is the aspect ratio. The application will allow you to choose from many different aspect ratios, and this process should be done first because the product you create will have many applications later. Specifically, you can use the videos you record to create impressive videos or photos posted on different social networking sites.
- Like a DSLR, it has Auto, Program, Manual, and two completely adjustable Custom settings.
- Exposure, flash, focus, ISO, shutter speed, torch, and white balance may all be controlled manually, semi-manually, or automatically. Shoot in JPEG, RAW, or RAW + JPEG* (.DNG file Equals RAW).
- Infinite shutter and live preview are available in the Light Painting mode. Keep an eye on your photographs as they grow right in front of your eyes!
- In 16:9, 4:3, and 1:1 ratios, shoot in full resolution. Custom Aspect Ratio Mode: shoot in whatever aspect ratio you choose, including 21:9, 17:10, and 50:3.
- Full manual control over timelapse mode. Exposure bracketing with zero latency up to 3 stops in 1/3 stop increments*
- When you choose the Auto ISO option, Manual mode becomes Shutter Priority*.
- Camera on the front with exposure control
- Only one finger is required to zoom.
- Camera Roll is fully functional and incorporated into the viewfinder. EXIF data may be seen, and video playing, media sharing, and deletion are all supported.
- Two distinct modes in one level
- JPEG quality, Noise Reduction quality, and picture location may all be tweaked.
- GPS, screen brightness, camera shutter, and other shortcuts
- The most advanced camera user interface ever devised
- Video resolution, frame rate, and bitrate may all be changed. 180 degree rule alternatives that are industry norm. Even when video is being recorded, you may zoom in and modify any camera setting. Levels of audio input in real time