Shisha brings players to Twilight World, where you only see the sunset and the dark children playing together.
- Free Premium Choices
- No Ruby Consume
|App Name||Shisha – The Lost Souls|
|Publisher||Genius Studio Japan Inc.|
|MOD Info||Premium Choices|
|Get it On|
A dark world is waiting for you to explore. You play as a boy who has not yet reached adulthood but has entered the closed forest. You are trapped in the Twilight World when you set foot in Shisha. Players will have unique experiences with children living in the dark. Not only that, but you also face the ghost of Lady Chiyo. She will not stop watching your actions until you leave this place. Can you find the fastest, shortest way to get out of here?
WHAT IS IT ABOUT PEACEFUL VILLAGES THAT ATTRACTS YOU?
The story begins when the player arrives at the Tokoyomi village. This place is known to have a tranquil life. They are at ease and enjoy what your god has given them as peacefully as possible. However, it has a particular tradition. That is, no one can approach and enter a closed forest except those who have been recognized as adults. If no one is of age enough to fall here, the consequences will be pretty complicated.
DAY EVENTS THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE
When joining Shisha, the player transforms into a docile boy who has never broken his own rules. However, on this particular fine day, it was the coming of age celebration of his best friend, Hayato. All groups of friends were invited to go into the closed forest to find out if anything was interesting there? Unfortunate things have happened when you find yourself trapped in a bizarre world. This place is known as the sunset that never stops.
FATE WITH FRIENDS AND THE STORY BEHIND
Here, players will meet some interesting friends. Will they become your benefactors or your enemies? The shadow children become the highlight to make your game more fun. They were playing among the darkest trees; there was no light. In addition, you are startled by the ghost of Lady Chiyo. This character will follow your every move.
- Stepping into the peaceful world, Tokoyomi village, along with the tradition of not going into the closed forest, is a very remote place.
- The player and his friends approached the forbidden area out of curiosity and got lost in the sunset world.
- Here, you will meet with innocent but scary children playing in the dark.
- The spirit of Lady Chiyo is also one of those who control your actions and watch over you at all times.
- Twilight World awaits you with characters from Sayoko, a man of mystery, to Azusa, the representative of chaos.