Vimu Media Player for TV is free video playback and listening application. You can edit and refer to the available videos and edit them more optimally.
|App Name||Vimu Media Player for TV|
|Genre||Video Players & Editors|
|Get it On|
Today, along with the development of modern technology, a significant number of applications for smart TVs have appeared. To serve the needs of users, Vimu Media Player for TV has been released with smart features that allow users to use it to listen to music and watch videos on TV. This application supports all audio media formats, so users can freely choose what they love to enjoy.
First of all, Vimu Media Player for TV is an application to stream audio media on TV. In essence, this application will be available on your TV’s operating system, not the remote audio streaming application. However, the unique feature of the application is that it only supports Android TV and Google TV devices, not other handheld devices. In this application, users will be free to choose any content with the audio image format they love.
OPTIMIZING EVERY TV ACTIVITY
This application will support users with some popular formats such as MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, and some other typical formats. Your TV will be fully optimized for the best performance through this application. During use, users are allowed to edit and change some settings on their devices. The app is the smartest because it can recover all the pictures and sounds from the SD card and the internal memory.
EASY TO CONTROL
It can be said that this application has helped users become more interested because every navigation in it is straightforward to control. Users can decode all hardware up to 4K for compatible devices. Moreover, it also adds and supports users with many other intelligent modes.
Users can spend their break time relaxing through the unique and easy-to-use audio channels through this application.
– The application that supports your device is compatible with a multitude of different formats.
– Users can easily listen to music and watch movies with all kinds of channels without being limited.
– Allows users to use grayscale in the subtitling panel and add multiple audio formats.
– Easy-to-use minimalist interface with flexible control buttons so that users don’t spend too much time learning.
– The application will not support tablet devices, phones but is only compatible with TV boxes and TVs.