Wordly brings players to puzzle levels to search for a specific keyword. This keyword search will be based on the words that the player enters to know which letters appear in the word.
- Pro Feature Unlock.
- Ads Removed / Disabled.
- Analytics / Crashlytics Removed / Disabled.
- Receivers and Services Removed / Disabled.
- Google Play Store Install Package Check Disable.
- In-App Billing Service Removed / Disabled.
- Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed.
- All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed.
- Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
|Wordly – Daily Word Puzzle
|Tech Tree Games
|Get it On
Wordly provides players with a fun and challenging experience as they will play with words with the different numbers of letters and try to find the right keyword. You will choose different difficulty levels in the game and enter the words that you feel are suitable. After that, the system will recognize the word that will appear or not appear in the last keyword of the game. The game does not put pressure on the player by the time factor.
PLAY WITH WORDS YOU KNOW
When you experience Wordly, you will be able to test your proficiency and the number of words you own when solving the puzzles that this game requires. At the same time, you will find your hypothesis and have the corresponding conclusions to find the word you need to find in the game. Surely you will find many interesting points as you experience this game’s difficulty levels. The interface of the game is not too difficult for players to approach.
This game focuses on the experience of solving that puzzle through the words that the player enters, so the interface is straightforward to use. You can easily find different numbers of blanks, and when you enter a correct word, some letters can turn into a different color, like orange or green. At the same time, the number of words that you can enter corresponds to the number of rows in the frame that the game provides, and indeed, the game will have many challenges that you have to face.
SEARCH FOR THE NECESSARY KEYWORDS IN EACH LEVEL
You will need to work on many elements inside Wordly, and with the limited amount of vocabulary input, you can enter any word you desire. At the beginning of the game, there isn’t too much information available to you; when the first word or two is entered, you will find blue and orange colors appearing corresponding to different letters in the game. These colors have different meanings that you will need to pay attention to.
In the game interface, players will see the frame used to contain the crosswords and the keyboard that you use to enter the letters into it. Orange indicates letters that do not appear in the last keyword you need to find. At the same time, this orange color will also appear on the keyboard you use and indicate that you should not use words with unused letters. The case of the green letter is the opposite of the orange one.
The regular green letters will be the lowercase letters in the final keyword of the game, so once you know the properties of the two colors, you should look for other words. This search will require different words than those that appear before your eyes. At the same time, this is also the challenge that any player must overcome when constantly searching for the right keywords.
CHALLENGES ON DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY LEVELS
As noted above, players will find different challenges in Wordly as they will need to use the amount of vocabulary they have at their disposal. Players will spend time thinking about the right word, and in some cases, the game will also recognize the word that is not in the dictionary you enter. In addition, the game always focuses on the player’s experience and does not put too much pressure on them. They can complete the puzzle any time they want.
The game allows players to complete the level with unlimited items because there is no time element to appear. At the same time, you can enter any word in some cases, and that word is the keyword to search for immediately. Also, you can find different difficulty levels, and you will know how many letters you have to type and how many times you can insert a word. You can update the thought of new words inside this game.
Players will find a frame divided into several squares to place different letters:
- Players will start the level and choose the difficulty that suits their ability, such as the number of letters and the number of words to provide.
- You will need to enter a correctly spelled word, and if not, the game’s system will recognize it and ask you to re-enter it for keyword data.
- When a correct word appears, some letters will either remain unchanged or appear in two primary colors: orange and green.
- Orange usually goes with letters that don’t appear in the keyword, and green does the opposite, so you will try to find new words to get more data.
- A level ends when the level keyword has been found, and your vocabulary knowledge will be challenged in this game.